Integration to Microsoft Lync Extends Easy Mobile PBX Functionality
Gintel has completed integration efforts with Microsoft Lync, the popular enterprise messaging solution. Unified Communication is increasingly viewed as a key application for enterprises, but most solutions cannot adequately address the mobile domain. By integrating with Lync, Gintel has solved these challenges, enabling convergence from the desktop to the mobile device, seamlessly.
Highlights of the integration include:
- Seamless presence information across mobile and Lync domains
- Integrated call handling to deliver calls to selected terminals
- Call forwarding / click to call from Lync client
- SMS notification with associated mobile devices
- Active Directory integration
- Absence management
- Switch board client integration
- Desktop client available
- Users can publish their mobile presence in the Lync domain
- On premises / hosted / cloud delivery options
Traditional UC solutions depend on specialist client software for mobile integration. Gintel eliminates this dependency and enables any user to seamlessly switch between the desktop and the mobile device.
By completing integration with Lync, Gintel enables its operator customers to deliver services across any domain and into enterprises that have already adopted Lync.