Description of job below
Employer: Gintel AS
Workplace: Trondheim, optionally Bergen
Deadline: Immediate start
Due to continuing business growth and demand from exciting new projects, we are looking for skilled Java developers.
- Support of Gintel’s solutions, both nationally and internationally.
- You will have at least one year's experience of support work and knowledge of procedures for operation, reporting, troubleshooting and error correction.
- Confident and effective team worker.
- Independent, accurate and service-oriented.
- Experience of agile product development and project management.
- Excellent communication in both Norwegian and English, written and verbally.
- Structured and engaged.
- Ability to deliver at high-speed with high-quality.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Interested in getting a complete understanding of our solutions, but also with the ability to deep-dive into the details.
- Ability to quickly and easily understand new technologies.
We can offer:
- An exciting and innovative professional environment, with strong growth.
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies, for the largest telecom operators in the world.
- Real influence and independence.
- Skilled colleagues and a friendly, international working environment.
- Varied, interesting projects.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme.
- Good pension and insurance schemes, health insurance.
We are searching for both graduates and experienced applicants. Please send your application with CV and relevant qualification certificates.
Please use the subject line “Support Engineer” in your application.
Send your application via e-mail to our CFO/HR Manager, Gry Jensen: [email protected].
If you have questions about the position, please contact Gry Jensen by telephone: 906 94 739, or by email: [email protected]
Gintel AS is a leading developer of advanced applications for telecom operators and service providers. Our solutions allow them to offer innovative services to customers in the business market.
Gintel AS was established as an independent company in 2001, having its heritage in Telenor R&D. Telenor is a majority shareholder in the company.
Gintel’s services are deployed by small and large telecom operators, and many millions of end-users worldwide.
Today, we have more than 45 employees, with headquarters in Trondheim and a branch office in Bergen.