Employer: Gintel AS
Workplace: Trondheim, optionally Bergen
Deadline: Immediate start
Due to continuing business growth and demand from exciting new projects, we are looking for skilled Java developers.
- Development of complex applications using Java EE.
- Participate in all phases of the development process, spanning concept (with customers), design, development, unit test, documentation, integration, migration, acceptance test, and handover to support.
- Implementation of new systems and solutions, as well as ongoing development of existing platforms.
- Participate in integration projects with customers, at home and abroad.
- Higher education degree (preferably Master (MSc) or Civilization) in data, communications technology or telematics.
- Good knowledge of Java, SQL, REST and SOAP.
- Experience with modern development frameworks and tools, such as IntelliJ / Eclipse, Git, Maven, Swagger.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products and technologies:
- JBoss, Wildfly, Infinispan Data Grid, ActiveMQ, SIP, SIP Servlet, WebRTC, Diameter.
- Experience of agile product development and project management.
- Excellent communication in both Norwegian and English, written and verbally.
- Structured and engaged.
- Ability to deliver at high-speed with high-quality.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Interested in getting a complete understanding of our solutions, but also with the ability to deep-dive into the details.
- Ability to quickly and easily understand new technologies.
We can offer:
- An exciting and innovative professional environment, with strong growth.
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies, for the largest telecom operators in the world.
- Real influence and independence.
- Skilled colleagues and a friendly, international working environment.
- Varied, interesting projects.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme.
- Good pension and insurance schemes, health insurance.
We are searching for both graduates and experienced applicants. Please send your application with CV and relevant qualification certificates.
Please use the subject line “Java System Developer” in your application.
Send your application via e-mail to our CFO/HR Manager, Gry Jensen: [email protected].
If you have questions about the position, please contact Gry Jensen by telephone: 906 94 739, or by email: [email protected]