You will be required to:
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the Gintel products and related services.
- Personally contact and secure new business accounts and customers.
- Sell a solution consisting of 3rdparty hardware and Gintel software products for value added services to telecommunication operators world-wide.
- Cement business relationships at all levels within target customers to ensure that Gintel is appropriately aligned commercially, technically, and operationally to take advantage of all potential revenue generating opportunities.
- Significantly strengthen the customer footprint of the company via a highly visible and targeted approach to business development and marketing, striking a balance between actively securing sales and strategic business development.
- Acquire and continue to develop a comprehensive understanding of our full range of services, products, and capabilities, and convey to customers any new developments which promote Gintel's brand for quality service and products.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships internally, working closely with colleagues ensuring current business performance is optimised, standards of customer service enhanced, and new opportunities fully exploited.
- Formulate and present sales forecasts, goals, and objectives, operating to agreed business plans, budgets and targets.
The Successful Applicant:
- You will have a demonstrable track record in a quota-baring sales role selling technology or related solutions into the telco or similar sectors.
- You will be a highly credible sales professional with an in-depth technical and commercial knowledge of the telco or similar sectors.
- A well organised, pro-active relationship builder with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, outstanding commercial awareness and good all round business acumen. Must display the presence and maturity to influence and win the confidence of both customers and colleagues.
- An expert communicator, already well networked at appropriate levels within the telco or similar community, professionally respected by both customers and industry peers, and possess the capability to leverage personal credibility and networks.
- A pro-active self-starter, with the necessary drive, determination and social skills to develop commercially advantageous customer relationships that subsequently generate profitable business.
- Excellent verbal skills in English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus package linked to sales target achievement
There will be international travel with this role so all candidates must be prepared to visit customers and work away.
Send your application via e-mail to our CFO/HR Manager, Gry Jensen: [email protected].
If you have questions about the position, please contact Gry Jensen by telephone: 906 94 739, or by email: [email protected]