The WebRTC Communicator provides a simple path to extend the capabilities of the Easy Business Communications Suite to web browsers, enabling business and residential customers to leverage a range of attractive features from different devices through their browser of choice. Users login using their MSISDN through a compatible browser to obtain secure access to a complete range of UC and collaboration capabilities.
- Access via web browser
- Seamless click-to-call
- Offer global OTT services
- Residential or business web phone
- Mobile network (MSISDN-based) authentication and billing
- Voice / video calling and conferencing, IM / Chat / SMS
- Click to call button for retail and enterprise
- Call and session handover across different networks
- Deliver residential and business telephony to web-users
- Complement, enhance and extend existing hosted offers
- Enable rich collaboration and sharing options
- Attract and retain subscribers with a compelling service offer
- Enable users to make, receive and share calls across devices
Please download our product sheet (PDF) for more information.
How to buy
If you would like to see a demonstration, this can be arranged, either remotely or locally. Our partners are equipped to help you. Testimonials and customer references are also available on request, in addition to those displayed on our website.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us.
Seamless conferencing and Click-to-Call from websites
Multiple users can join an active session via a web link or dial-in invitations. The addition of click-to-call means that simple buttons can be added to websites, enabling users to reach attendants or agents in a call centre, helping merchants and retailers increase engagement and online checkout.
Offer OTT services - globally
Service providers can deliver access to services across borders easily and effectively, extending their reach to more subscribers. Used in combination with a hosted service, the WebRTC Communicator is a powerful enhancement to service offers.