Gintel’s SIP Trunking solution provides a simple means to extend UC capabilities from the Easy Business Communications Suite to legacy and fixed devices. Many enterprise users wish to use desktop phones alongside their smart devices. Gintel’s SIP Trunking means they can.
- Extend UC capabilities to legacy devices
- Consolidate for network efficiency
- Broaden service portfolio
- Compatible with legacy devices
- Compatible with wide range of IP phones and devices
- Use with SBC to protect enterprise networks
- Connect branches and multi-site offices
- Simplified infrastructure
- Integrate legacy infrastructure to new UC offers
- Deliver a valuable additional service to complement UC
- Offer new, managed SIP connectivity
- Help enterprise customers consolidate infrastructure
- Increase solution portfolio
Please download our product sheet (PDF) for more information.
How to buy
If you would like to see a demonstration, this can be arranged, either remotely or locally. Our partners are equipped to help you. Testimonials and customer references are also available on request, in addition to those displayed on our website.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us.
Consolidate Enterprise networks
Using SIP trunks means that legacy infrastructure can be consolidated into a more efficient network, with a single or resilient connection to the hosted solution. It also means that existing equipment can be integrated into overall UC framework as service providers rollout the Easy Business Communications suite to their customers.
Offer SIP extensions
With SIP trunking, service providers can add SIP extensions to their portfolio, enabling them to offer new subscribers both fixed and mobile telephony, according to their needs. Gintel’s SIP Trunking is a valuable extension to the Easy Business Communications Suite, helping service providers broaden their portfolio and increase their value.