A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are used to store information needed by the website when you request a new page such as what section of the website you were in, whether you were logged-in or settings such as which language or currency you had selected.
Cookies cannot carry viruses and the data does not contain personal information.
Some cookies are used by third-parties to analyse the performance of website and to provide services such as linking to social media websites.
|Google Analytics||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||Records visitor numbers and usage patterns which can be analysed to improve the website's design.|
|AddThis||bt, di, dt, loc, psc, ssc, ssh, sshs, uid, uit, user_segment, uvc||This service provides the social media buttons (below)|
|datr, locale, lu, x-src||Used by the Facebook button|
|_twitter_sess, guest_id, k, twll, js||Used by the Twitter button|
|Google +1||NID, PREF||Used by the Google +1 button|
|Stumble Upon||cmf_i, cmf_sp, cmf_spr, su_c, su_conf, su_bc||Used by the Stumble Upon Share button|
During our customer registration process, we ask for personal information which both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
We will use the information you provide only for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of our website and industry events.
- To send you newsletters and details of the latest marketing and company information in which we believe you will be interested.
- To improve the content, design and layout of the website and to facilitate knowledge management.
- To understand the interests of our registered users.
- To perform other such general marketing and promotional activities focused on our services.
- We will not share your information with third parties.