Gintel’s solutions have been deployed in leading carrier and service provider networks around the world since its inception within Telenor in 1994. They deliver revenue-generating enhanced services to millions of subscribers globally. Here is a representative selection of customers that highlight the core products from our portfolio.
Network Norway is the third mobile operator in Norway and launched services targeted towards the SME market in October 2007. Network Norway chose Gintel’s solution as the platform for their flagship Mobile Office service offering.
The solution is based on next-generation SIP network architecture with integration to legacy SS7 and IN for service delivery and integration. It is composed core elements from a range of best-of-breed manufacturers:
- Gintel Easy VPaBX service application
- BEA WebLogic SIP Server application server
- Dialogic IMG 1010 Media and Signalling Gateway
- Dialogic SnowShore Media Server
- SUN Microsystems 4-core multi-thread T2000 systems and the new X2100/x4100 DualCore AMD servers.
Telenor Business Solutions provides services to enterprise subscribers as part of the incumbent operator in Norway. Telenor Business Solutions has deployed Easy Virtual Contact Center and Easy Virtual PaBX in its service portfolio, under a range of commercial brands.
Additionally, Telenor Business Solutions has been able to launch a wide range of customised services by leveraging the unique capabilities of Easy Composer, which enables operators to customise existing services and rapidly create new offers that enhance differentiation and increase customer stickiness. These include:
- InTouch – a SOHO market VPaBX service
- Central Queue – an enterprise service performing intelligent call routing
- Televote – televoting for major national events with distributed vote analysis
- Cred – card phone service with fraud detection and online POS
- Opplysningen 1881 (yellow and white pages) – net centric routing to distributed call centers
- FIN and NFIN, an environment for modular service composition
These solutions service more than one million calls per day and have run continuously since 1998.
ITEL is a specialised service provider, focused on the SME market in Norway. ITEL launched hosted services based on Easy Virtual Call Center platform in May 2004. The solution is fully integrated with carrier Intelligent Networking, over SS7 trunks.