Network Call RecordingCall Recording
The Call Recording module enables business and enterprise users to record mobile conversations. Many businesses have to meet regulatory requirements for the recording of client conversations and this module ensures that they can do so, even in the mobile environment.
- Click to call, SMS send, selectable CLI
- Parallel ringing and call pickup
- Integrate all terminals into business plan
More InformationBusiness Call Recording
- Highly configurable
- Scalable to meet capacity requirements
- On demand or triggered
- CLI or time of day control
- Applicable to all terminals
- Offer valuable call recording services to enterprise customers
- Provide as part of a bundle or set fees for record and secure storage of records
- Help businesses meet regulatory requirements
- Develop targeted offers to meet the needs of specific verticals with individual recording needs
- Enable businesses to measure and understand customer satisfaction
Please download our product sheet (PDF) for more information.
How to buy
If you would like to see a demonstration, this can be arranged, either remotely or locally. Our partners are equipped to help you. Testimonials and customer references are also available on request, in addition to those displayed on our website.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us.
OverviewBusiness Call Recording
Maintain records, history and dialogue
With the optional call recording module, service providers can offer enterprise and SME customers business call recording capabilities and the ability to capture conversations, maintain records and create a complete history of customer or employee interaction, which can be used for a variety of purposes. It’s a simple addition to any business communications service that adds value and empowers mobile users.
Flexible and configurable
Call recording can be activated when required, pre-set as a default or for specific calls and times. It blends with call screening capabilities to ensure that relevant calls are recorded, as required. Users and administrators can use self-care portals to initiate recording or establish rules and triggers for when calls need to be captured. The capability can be used on whichever device the call is terminated, ensuring that all terminals are included.